Electric Planer from Hi Max is Power Tools used for removing the rough or excess surface from a board. These tools have built-in knob scale settings, which allows it to turn back and forth to set the depth of cut. For smoothing, Hi Max Electric Planer comes with edge guide that can be detached which acts as a fence. These types of planners are used in the carpentry work for various purposes such as chamfering corners, making rabbets and planing surface. Planers use multiple blades to make a numerous number of cuts along with the board. Hi Max IC 050 takes a minimal amount of time and comes with high-speed, smooth cutting which will smooth out the surface quickly.
SAMNANTOOLS Hi Max IC 050 – 90 mm, 850 W Electric Planer
Brand: Hi Max
No Load Speed: 13000 RPM
Planing Capacity: 90×2 mm
Rated Frequency: 50 Hz
Rated Input Power: 850 W
Rated Voltage: 220 V
Requires less time
- [GENERAL PURPOSE] The EP82-58 is an Electric Planer used to take off small amounts of wood by shaving it off in increments.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] With a power of 580W, the planer can provide an idle speed of 16,500 rpm.
- [DESIGN] An electric powered hand plane, a belt sander and a jointer all rolled into one. The blade of the planer is mounted in the middle of two metal plates or shoes.
- [DEPTH ADJUSTMENT KNOB] The front shoe can be adjusted (moves up and down) via a knob, located near the front of the planer up to a maximum depth cut of about 2 mm.
- [PLANNING PARAMETERS] Planning Width: 82 mm & Planning Depth: 0-2mm [RABBETING] Using the guide available with the planer will give a much better (and straighter) end result. Rabbeting Depth of 0-10mm.