- [GENERAL PURPOSE] The EP82-58 is an Electric Planer used to take off small amounts of wood by shaving it off in increments.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] With a power of 580W, the planer can provide an idle speed of 16,500 rpm.
- [DESIGN] An electric powered hand plane, a belt sander and a jointer all rolled into one. The blade of the planer is mounted in the middle of two metal plates or shoes.
- [DEPTH ADJUSTMENT KNOB] The front shoe can be adjusted (moves up and down) via a knob, located near the front of the planer up to a maximum depth cut of about 2 mm.
- [PLANNING PARAMETERS] Planning Width: 82 mm & Planning Depth: 0-2mm [RABBETING] Using the guide available with the planer will give a much better (and straighter) end result. Rabbeting Depth of 0-10mm.
PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES: Brand: Hi Max Model: IC-050 No Load Speed: 13000 RPM Planing Capacity: 90x2 mm Rated Frequency: 50 Hz Rated Input Power: 850 W Rated Voltage: 220 V BENEFITS: Handy product Reliable product Multiple blades Requires less time High-smooth cutting
No Load Speed:
Rated Input Power: