Makita High Speed Drill M6501B
- High performance and durability at less expense
- Ideal for drilling smaller holes in wood & steel
- High speed 0-4,500 RPM for fast drilling
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application
- Powerful 230 W motor for continuous operation
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- In-line positive grip design maximises power thrust
- Compact and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Reversing switch lever is conveniently located
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency (country-specific)
- 6.5 mm (1/4″) drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- Double insulated
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.