View cart “METAL POWER Cast Iron 100mm Bench Vice with Swivel Base (Blue)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Cordless Portable Band Saw DPB183
- BL motor delivers 3.2 m/s (630 ft./min.) blade speed for faster cutting
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Stable cutting with highly rigid aluminum structure; Rigid aluminum die-cast frame and gear housing prevents the blade from sliding off the wheel; The rigidity also allows for increasing the tension on the blade to prevent the blade from slipping on the wheel
- 66 mm cutting capacity; Large cutting capacity allows for single-pass cutting of 65 mm x 45 mm light gauge steel stud
- Constant speed control minimizes the reduction in blade speed to provide stable cutting
- Variable speed control by dial; An optimum cutting speed can be selected to suit application
- Catch bracket protects the tool body from damage by hitting against workpiece
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Aluminum diecast frame and gear housing for increased durability
- Drastically reduced size has been achieved by relocating the handle for easier operation even in tight spaces
- Easy blade track adjustment simply by turning the screw
- Redesigned structure of wheel cover and frame (lowered aluminum portion than wheel) for easy installation/removal of blade when the wheel cover is open
- Twin LED job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Adjustable stopper plate convenient to cut pipes near walls, floors and ceilings
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Easy-to-grip handle with elastomer surface for anti-slip
- Wheel cover encloses the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for one-handed operation. Lock-off button prevents accidental startup. On-tool storage for hex wrench. Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.