Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Makita Cordless Circular Saw DHS900
Rated 4.33 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings(6 customer reviews)
- Cordless Mobility Allows for Smooth Operation without Worrying about Cord Handling even in Cutting Long Material
- 18V X2 LXT Li-Ion batteries, BL motor and TCT saw blade optimum for DC circular saw deliver powerful and smooth cutting similar to corded tool
- Lightweight by BL motor, magnesium diecast base, blade case, etc.
- Compatible with guide rail without adapter, providing precision cutting
- 18V solution for corded power demands
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries deliver the power and performance for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Large cutting capacity (85 mm at 90Â°) and bevel capacity (-1Â° – 60Â°) with a positive stop at 45Â°
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) connects to compatible vacuum cleaners with Bluetooth
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Overload alert using ADT indicator lamp
- Rotatable dust nozzle diminishes the loss of the convenience of cordless mobility caused by the hose when the saw is connected to vacuum cleaner
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Twin LED lights with preglow and afterglow functions for better illumination and more accurate work
- Magnesium components create lightweight saws that are well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Optional handy rip fence (guide rule) allows you to do extra-accurate straight cuts
15 People watching this product now!