- High durability in mechanical parts, motor and carbon brush
- 2.2 Joules (EPTA) impact energy delivers high performance
- 2 operation modes – hammering with rotation and rotation only
- Speed and torque in reverse are the same as forward rotation by using brush holder unit
- One-touch sliding chuck enables easy bit change
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip provides more control and comfort
- Side grip with elastomer soft grip
- Easy-to-operate large trigger switch and lock-on button
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.