Makita Petrol Brushcutter EM3400U
- 34.0 mL 2-stroke engine with 1.15kW of power in compliance with European exhaust emission regulation of EU stage 1 for emerging market
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Durable enough for professional applications
- Waist cushion for added comfort in long continuous operation
- Ergoomic bike handle of off-set design; Designed so that the vertical center line of the handle bar stays aligned with that of user
- 28 mm Shaft pipe
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.