- Cuts 16 Ga. Mild Steel and 18 Ga. Stainless
- Powerful 380 W motor delivers 4,000 SPM for the most demanding applications
- Smaller circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4â€) for added comfort
- Refined design for increased control
- Lock-on slide switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for added convenience
- Engineered for continuous operation in 16 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel
- Large easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edge each
- Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.