- More Advanced Features for Professional Use
- Increased suction power achieved by using highly efficient BL motor
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- Quiet cleaning achieved by noise absorbing sponge attached inside housing
- Low vibration; using softer elastomer for the part that fixes fan cover, the vibration of housing is reduced, increasing comfort even in long continuous cleaning
- Enhanced motor durability thanks to BL motor and improved dust-resistant performance
- Two one-touch push button switches (one for ON/3-speed change, the other for OFF)
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Pipe is fixed by the locking mechanism to prevent it from accidentally coming off
- Compatible with the pipes and nozzles of the current DCL180F series
- Cleaning of tight places can be done without nozzle by using the beveled end of pipe as a nozzle
- Up to 50 min. of continuous use from a single fully charged battery
- Easy shake off filter for high dust collection efficiency (country-specific)
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 1,016 mm long
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- Includes floor and sash nozzles for a variety of application
- Sash nozzle for cleaning corners and crevices of a car or furniture. Convenient on-board sash nozzle storage. Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Ideal for shop, office, hospital, airport, plane, station, train, home use, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.