Makita Cordless Angle Drill DA333D
- Compact Angle Head Height & Center Height for Use in Close Quarters
- Up to 40% faster drilling and 380% longer runtime*Â¹
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- LED light with preglow and afterglow feature illuminates the work area
- Variable speed (0-1,100 RPM) for a range of applications
- Easy to operate large type switch trigger
- Conveniently located forward/reverse switch
- Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit instlation/removal by one hand
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.