- “Hammering with Rotation” or “Rotation Only”
- Powerful 1,010 W motor for heavy duty use
- 2-Mode operation for “Rotation Only” or “Hammering with Rotation” for multiple applications
- Large trigger switch and 360Â° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Conveniently located reverse slide switch for easy access and use
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Certification:CE Model Number:MS660 066 MS650 Power Type:Petrol / Gas Feature:Other,2-Stroke Type:Oil Pump MPN:1122 790 9101 Type:CHAIN BRAKE LEVER / HANDLE is_customized:yes Product Description New high quality replacement parts for STIHL MS660 066 MS650 Chainsaw Parts Fit: STIHL 066 MS660 MS650 Replace OEM # 1122 790 9101 Package include:1*pcs handle brake lever as picture show
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.