The meter is handheld digital multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode and transistor with battery operated.
- Display: Blue backlight LCD, 1999 counts, updates 2-3/sec.
- Measuring Method: Dual-slope integration A/D converter.
- Power: 9V battery, NEDA 1604 or 6F22 type.
- Fuse Protection: 200mA/250V.
- Always make sure the Test Probes are fitted in the correct sockets. (Specially while measuring AC Voltage)
- Please choose the correct measuring option BEFORE you connect the probe. (As a thumb rule always choose the greater value and decrease if required)
- While measuring Current, make sure to put the Red Probe in 10A socket and the measuring connection should be in Series
- While measuring all other parameters other than Current (Ampere ) , the measuring connection should be in Parallel
- If by mistake a wrong connection or option is selected and the measurement is initiated, the instrument will Blink / Beep . REMOVE the connections IMMEDIATELY to restrict the damage to minimum.
1 year Warranty against any manufacturing Defect (not including Accessories like Battery / Test Probes / Hostler) from date of invoice
For any queries , please contact_us on: [ 011-23875355 ]
Please read Safety Instruction and Product Operations Manual carefully. Improper use of product can lead to product damage
Safety Class: I CAT II 600V
Fuse: F1: F250mA or 250V,F2: F 10A or 250V
Power: 9V battery =, NEDA 1604 or 6F22
Maximum display value: 1999
Over-range indication: 1
Polarity display for negative polarity
Low voltage indication on the display
Operating temperature: 0~40 degree Celsius (32~104 degree Fahrenheit)
Storage temperature: -10~50 degree Celsius (14~122 degree Fahrenheit)
Display: 2000 count
Low Battery Display