View cart “Electrex EDH1 Demolition Hammer, 900 W, 2900 RPM” has been added to your cart.
Makita Trimmer RT0700C
- Aluminum housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- 4 different base assemblies for added versatility
- Powerful motor delivers 710 W for improved performance
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases (plunge, tilt and offset)
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Flat top for stability when changing bits
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaners
- Rocker on/off switch for efficient operation
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.