- Deep 0 – 70 mm (0″ – 2-3/4″) plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Powerful 1,850 W motor delivers 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Tool-less templet guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Trigger switch with a lock button for lock-off and lock-on functions
- Built-in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Includes extended depth control knob for use when mounted under the table
- Can be placed upside down when replacing accessories or not in use
- Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust nozzle
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Double insulated
View cart “Dewalt DW349 500W Heavy Duty Jigsaw” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.