- High performance and durability at less expense
- Powerful 1,650 W motor delivers 22,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- 0-60 mm (0-2-3/8″) plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into workpiece
- Ergonomically contoured knob style handles with Soft grip
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Ergonomic rubberized handles designed for better fit and added comfort
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock requires one wrench to change bits
- Chip deflector protects operator from flying chips and debris
- Can be placed upside down when replacing accessories or not in use
- Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust nozzle
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Certification:CE Model Number:MS660 066 MS650 Power Type:Petrol / Gas Feature:Other,2-Stroke Type:Oil Pump MPN:1122 790 9101 Type:CHAIN BRAKE LEVER / HANDLE is_customized:yes Product Description New high quality replacement parts for STIHL MS660 066 MS650 Chainsaw Parts Fit: STIHL 066 MS660 MS650 Replace OEM # 1122 790 9101 Package include:1*pcs handle brake lever as picture show
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.