- Powerful 701 W motor delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0Â°, 45Â° and 90Â°
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for #0, #10, and #20 and most common biscuits sizes
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for fence adjustments
- Toolless blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- Designed for making strong plate joints in a minimum amount of time
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Connectable to vacuum cleaner
- Double insulated for operator safety
View cart “Planer Blade For Makita Planers” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.