- Powerful 588 NÂ·m (441 ft.lbs.) of Power for Heavy Duty Applications
- Powerful 850W motor delivers 1,700 RPM
- Precision gearing plus ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Rocker switch for one-handed forward/reverse operation
- Side handle rotates 360Â° for operator convenience at any angle
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Heavy duty rubber bumper in front
- Double insulated
- In Steel carrying case (country-specific)
- Extension bar and Universal joint are optionally available for easy access to bolts in tight spaces
View cart “Makita 9553NB Angle Grinder 4inch 710W” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Cheston 10mm Powerful Drill Machine for Wall, Metal, Wood Drilling with 13 HSS bits for Drilling in Wood, Metal, Plastic
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling into a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic and masonry 13 pcs HSS bits included in the combo for wood, plastic, metal drilling
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone