- High performance and durability at less expense
- 14,000 OPM for fast and smooth finish sanding
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Slim exterior design with ergonomically contoured tool head can be easily gripped from different angles, allowing for comfortable operation in horizontal and overhead applications
- Compact and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone