- More Powerful
- Thinner and rotatable floor nozzle for increased maneuverability
- 18V solution for corded power demands
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries & BL motor deliver the power and performance for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Two 18V LXT batteries & BL motor generate 2.1 mÂ³/min of Max air flow / 11 kPa of Max sealed suction / 105 W of Suction power
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Approved for Dust Class L in accordance with the EU standard
- For both wet and dry vacuum cleaning
- 15L Large dust bag capacity enables continuous cleaning work
- Large capacity of removable on-board storage for convenient storage of the hose, front cuffs, pipes, nozzles and power supply cord
- Large on-off switch allows for easy on/off switching
- Large on-off switch functions only when main power switch is on to prevent accidental switch-on during transportation, etc
- Flat top design for space saving in storage
- Large bumper protects wall and furniture surfaces from scratches/damages
- Compatible with commercially available plastic bags, allowing for quick and easy dust disposal while also allowing for lower running costs compared to using paper dust bags
- Caster stopper on two rear casters prevent the vacuum cleaner from moving unintentionally during use with power tool or intermission of operation
- Variable suction power control by dial
- Connectable to Makita’s wide variety of power tools such as Grinder / Rotary Hammer / Plunge Cut Saw / Slide Compound Miter Saw. Battery cover protects batteries from dripping water. Battery indicator. Dual LED battery charge indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery. Quiet operation at only 70 dB (A) or less for operator comfort. Carry handle for easy transport. Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.