- High torque ideal for decking applications
- Push Drive Technology – in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- Ultra-high efficiency comparable to AC screwdrivers
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- High power enables to tighten screws as fast as if you were using a corded screwdriver
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort and control
- Adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw depth
- One-touch locator allows for easy locator installation/removal with a single action
- Built-in LED light with afterglow function and manuall off switch illuminates the work area
- Silent clutch for reduced maintenance and quiet operation
- Heavy duty aluminum gear housing for increased durability
- Compact and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual belt hook for user convenience and increased versatility
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- Conveniently located reversing switch lever
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
View cart “Planer Blade For Makita Planers” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.