- Jaw Case Designed to Enable Tight Space Operation
- The short center height allows for tight space operation such as close-to-wall riveting
- Compatible with various sizes of blind rivets
- A wide range of nose pieces and jaw pushers allow for tightening various sizes of blind rivets
- Compatible rivet diameter: Ã¸2.4mm, Ã¸3.2mm, Ã¸4.0mm, Ã¸4.8mm
- High speed tightening; Able to tighten rivets as fast as the competitors
- Higher speed riveting than DRV250
- Rivet holding mechanism; Once a rivet is installed, it is held in place and do not drop out even when the tool is directed downward; No need for holding the rivet by hand even in vertical down application
- Transparent mandrel container; The amount of spent mandrels can be checked
- BL motor delivers 10 kN of max pulling force
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Twin LED job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
View cart “Stanley 1320-Watt 125mm Tile Cutter (Yellow and Black)” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use