- BL Motor Delivers 0-6,800 OPM, 0-13,600 SPM and 0-780 RPM for Faster Polishing
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Selectable two rotaion mode: normal mode for rough polishing & finishing mode for fine polishing
- Normal mode is orbital action with forced rotation of the pad for rough polishing such as surface treatment
- Finishing mode is orbital action with free rotation of the pad for fine polishing; allows 30 min. operation with 18V 6.0 Ah Li-Ion battery
- Setting up RPM in the full speed is easy by a variable speed dial
- Variable speed control by trigger enables to adjust RPM during opration
- Wide variety of optional accessories (Pad, Sponge pad, Felt pad, Wool pad)
- Two hands type for superior maneuverability
- Easy-to grip head not only for bonnet work but for sideway work
- Damage guards for car body
- – Bumpers covering metalic part
- – Soft rubber tool rest enables tool to be set upside down without damaging underlying materials
- – High positioned, flatly designed main handle
- Detachable, rubber type vent dust covers prevent wool fibers from entering into the motor
- Anti-restart function engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on.
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load, critical for a professional finish
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax or paste. Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort. Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
Makita Cordless Random Orbit Polisher DPO500
Report an abuse for product Makita Cordless Random Orbit Polisher DPO500
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.