- Low Reaction Force Mechanism Enables Easier Long Pin Nailing and High-Quality Finish
- Easy-to-see slim nose tip allows quick and easy access to a desired fastening point
- Nails can be fired in the groove of baseboard
- Shoots 6,400 nails on a single full BL1860B charge
- Contact arm mechanism enables “continuous nailing” and “drag nailing”
- Contact trigger for improved accuracy and precision
- Drives 5 different lengths of 23 gauge pin nails (15 mm (5/8″), 18 mm (11/16″), 25 mm (1″), 30 mm (1-3/16″) and 35 mm (1-3/8″)); magazine capacity up to 120 nails
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Toolless depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a compact tool with light weight
- Battery fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Nose adapter for driving pin nails on delicate surfaces
- Trigger-lock button prevents accidental start up
- Sight window for checking the amount of remaining pin nails
- Onboard hex wrench for keeping it from lost
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging. Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.