- Variable speed control dial (0 – 2,900 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Bevel cuts to 45Â° right or left and positive stop at 90Â° for solid cutting performance
- Heavy duty aluminum die-cast base increases durability and maximizes tool life
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for increased comfort and control
- Compact and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Dust cover prevents scattering of tips
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of vacuum
- Dust nozzle can be attached for connection to Makita vacuum cleaner
- Handy rip fence (guide rule) allows you to do extra-accurate straight cuts and circular cuts (country-specific)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.