- Delivers 60 NÂ·m (44 ft.lbs.) of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in LED light with preglow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Convenient 1/4″ (6.35 mm) square drive for quick socket changes
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Same fastening torque in forward and reverse rotation
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Part of the expanding 12Vmax CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
View cart “Stanley 1320-Watt 125mm Tile Cutter (Yellow and Black)” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Certification:CE Model Number:MS660 066 MS650 Power Type:Petrol / Gas Feature:Other,2-Stroke Type:Oil Pump MPN:1122 790 9101 Type:CHAIN BRAKE LEVER / HANDLE is_customized:yes Product Description New high quality replacement parts for STIHL MS660 066 MS650 Chainsaw Parts Fit: STIHL 066 MS660 MS650 Replace OEM # 1122 790 9101 Package include:1*pcs handle brake lever as picture show
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use