- Increased rotation speed delivers higher torque than DTW450
- 3 modes of reaction time for automatic stop available both in forward and reverse rotation modes
- Trigger switch with full speed mode allows for less hand and finger fatigue
- Compact design with a short overall length of 170 mm (6-11/16″)
- Socket can be fixed with C-ring (ring spring)
- BL motor delivers 700 NÂ·m (520 ft.lbs.) of max torque
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 4-speed provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Twin LED lights with preglow and afterglow functions for better illumination
- Convenient 1/2″ (12.7 mm) square drive for quick socket changes
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Powered by Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion battery
View cart “Inditrust 3~42 mm Cutter for PVC, Plastic, PPR, Vinyl and Rubber Tube” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Cheston 10mm Powerful Drill Machine for Wall, Metal, Wood Drilling with 13 HSS bits for Drilling in Wood, Metal, Plastic
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling into a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic and masonry 13 pcs HSS bits included in the combo for wood, plastic, metal drilling