- Reliable cutting performance similar to engine hedge trimmers
- Optimum blade shape for smooth cutting and long run time (except North America); New triple-edged cutting teeth are designed to easily catch and firmly hold twigs, also featuring excellent sharpness; Curved blades reduce friction resistance to suppress energy loss; The no load continuous run time on a full battery charge is the same or longer than that on a full tank of petrol
- Excellent balance of high power and lightweight maneuverability
- 3-speed (High: 4,400, Medium: 3,600, Low: 2,000 SPM) design for optimum speed control
- Reverse rotation system frees the blade when it is jammed by thick branches
- BL motor delivers 4,400 SPM for faster cutting
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Low noise; Noise emission is lower than engine hedge trimmers
- Chip receiver optimized for the cutting width
- 60 cm (23-5/8″) blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Two-handed start-up for user protection
- Electric brake for increased productivity and operator safety
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Main power switch; The tool is automatically turned off for safety if it is not operated for 60 seconds after turned on
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Cordless for instant start-up, zero emissions and reduced maintenance
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
View cart “Cheston Rotary Hammer Drill Machine 20MM 500W 850RPM with 3-Piece Drill Bit” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Cheston 10mm Powerful Drill Machine for Wall, Metal, Wood Drilling with 13 HSS bits for Drilling in Wood, Metal, Plastic
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling into a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic and masonry 13 pcs HSS bits included in the combo for wood, plastic, metal drilling
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.