- Ultra-compact design and more work amount thanks to the newly developed BL motor and newly developed 12V max slide Lithium-Ion battery
- BL motor delivers 35 NÂ·m of max torque
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- 0-22,500 IPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 168 mm long
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V max slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Variable 2-speed (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drilling applications
- Convenient 10 mm keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 20 Clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control. Reversing switch is conveniently located. Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque. Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety. Ideal for work in tight spaces. Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging. eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
View cart “Xtra Power Gasoline Chain Saw 58 CC Displacement XPG-CS18” has been added to your cart.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.