View cart “Xtra Power Gasoline Chain Saw 58 CC Displacement XPG-CS18” has been added to your cart.
Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR369L
- 1.0 kW max output power similar to 30 mL class engine grass trimmers
- Excellent ability to perform continuous cutting achieved by high cooling capacity that suppresses heat generation of the controller and motor
- 43 cm cutting width with nylon cutting head for user convenience
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if blade rotation is suddenly forced to stop
- Rear end mounted motor makes the tool balance similar to engine grass trimmers
- Constant speed control minimizes reduction in rotation speed under load
- 3-speed options (Low / Medium / High) allows the operator to match speed to application
- BL motor delivers up to 7,000 RPM for faster cutting
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compatible with Metal blades, Chip saw blades, Plastic blades and Nylon cutting heads (country-specific)
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Reverse rotation system allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head / blade of entangled grass and weeds
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Soft start feature for added motor protection
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberized soft grip for operators comfort
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.