View cart “MAKITA JIGSAW 4327 450W” has been added to your cart.
Makita Cordless Grass Trimmer DUR190L
- Better maneuverability through lightweight and the same powerful cutting performance as the current DUR187U series
- One protector for metal blade / plastic blade / trimmer head
- Toolless shaft lock for plastic blade change
- The guard integrated with receive washer prevents weed winding
- Soft grip of ergonomic design; The same one as used on DUR368A series
- Comfortable band assembly with well-cushioned shoulder pad (DUR190U, DUR191U only); Increased cushion performance of the shoulder pad reduces operator fatigue
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if blade rotation is suddenly forced to stop
- BL motor delivers up to 6,000 RPM for faster cutting
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Constant speed control minimizes reduction in rotation speed under load
- 3-speed options (Low: 3,500 RPM, Medium: 5,100 RPM, High: 6,000 RPM) allows the operator to match speed to application
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Soft start feature for added motor protection
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.