View cart “Python Claw Hammer 2G Indestructible Fiberglass 450 GMS / 14″ (350 MM)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Cordless Driver Drill DF457D
- All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- 16 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal with one hand
- Rubberized soft grip provides more control and reduced fatigue
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling and high maneuverability
- Low noise level for improved user comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- The G-series range from Makita is a different lithium-ion battery platform to the Makita LXT range of professional cordless power tools, and is powered exclusively by the G-series battery and DC18WA charger
- Produced to a quality far exceeding that of DIY products, the G-series range offers a comprehensive catalogue of tools at an attractive market price
- The G-Series battery is identifiable by the white or grey top section, and offers a 1.5 amp hour battery capacity in both 14.4V and 18V platforms
- A 60-minute charge time is achieved with the G-Series DC18WA battery charger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Robust and powerful 750 watts motor provides smooth results, even in hard wood and at maximum depth of cut 2 high quality reversible TCT blades ensure maximum life and a superior finish The choice of left or right chip ejection makes the planer more comfortable to use
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.