View cart “Xtra Power Professional Angle Grinder XPT 405 (Medium, Red)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Cordless Driver Drill DF331D
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- Variable 2-speed (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Increased motor power for higher application speed and max tightening torque
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drilling applications
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 189 mm long
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Convenient 10mm keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18 Clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Package Content: 1 x Keyless Drill Chuck High precision spindle thread and tapered hole Ergonomically made with plastic sleeves that eliminate the possibility of rust Perfect for portable hand held drilling machines, and works well for hammer drilling and screwdriver operations