View cart “Python Claw Hammer 2G Indestructible Fiberglass 450 GMS / 14″ (350 MM)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Cordless Blower DUB362
- Our most powerful cordless blower yet: Amazing 54 m/s and 13.4 mÂ³/min operation
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at 15,800 RPM using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- 6-Stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- 3-Stage telescopic long nozzle with adjustment range of 100 mm for user convenience
- Compact and lightweight for single handed operation
- Quiet, reduced disturbing wind noise, and powerful blowing operation where noise levels are a concern
- Lock-on button operable from either side of handle for continuous operation
- Best grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient sweeping operation
- Conveniently located hole on housing bottom for easy storage
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual LED battery charge indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Shoulder belt for operator convenience
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Instant start-up; simply load two 18V LXT batteries and the blower is ready to use
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil. The best choices for use in resorts, public places and residential areas. Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.