Makita Cordless Angle Drill DDA460
- Amazing High Power
- High-speed drilling beyond AC tool
- Powerful drilling even large diameter holes
- Exceptional high power and high speed
- 18V solution for corded power demands
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries deliver the power and performance for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- ADT (Automatic torque Drive Technology) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- BL motor delivers 1,400 RPM
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable 2-speed (0-350 & 0-1,400 RPM) for increased drilling versatility
- Front handle can be installed in any position within 0Â° – 112.5Â°
- Easy-to-grip, ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides a sure and comfortable grip
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds (low speed only)
- Protection for user’s hand and batteries protects user’s hand and batteries from hitting a material during operation
- Dual LED lights with preglow and afterglow feature illuminate the work area
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions. Electric brake for increased productivity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Certification:CE Model Number:MS660 066 MS650 Power Type:Petrol / Gas Feature:Other,2-Stroke Type:Oil Pump MPN:1122 790 9101 Type:CHAIN BRAKE LEVER / HANDLE is_customized:yes Product Description New high quality replacement parts for STIHL MS660 066 MS650 Chainsaw Parts Fit: STIHL 066 MS660 MS650 Replace OEM # 1122 790 9101 Package include:1*pcs handle brake lever as picture show
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.