View cart “Xtra Power Professional XPT 482 Cordless Drill Machine Left/Right” has been added to your cart.
Makita Corded And Cordless LED Worklight DML805
- L.E.D. Lights Deliver Bright and Even Lighting For Large Workspaces
- 2-Mode operation: delivers 750 lumens on High mode or 450 lumens on Low mode
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery on High mode
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery on Low mode
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions (only with DC power)
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the worklight to desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT batteries
- Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
- AC cord is easily stored and wrapped around mounting stand base
- Integrated handle can be used as a hanging hook for user convenience
- Light will flash to alert user when battery charge is low
- Compact design at only 214 mm (8-3/8″) long
- Lightweight for operator comfort
- Worklight can be mounted on optional tripod light stand individually or with two worklights (tripod light stand not included)
- Worklight can be mounted on optional pipe clamp light stand (pipe clamp light stand not included)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Package Content: 1 x Keyless Drill Chuck High precision spindle thread and tapered hole Ergonomically made with plastic sleeves that eliminate the possibility of rust Perfect for portable hand held drilling machines, and works well for hammer drilling and screwdriver operations
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.