Makita Angle Grinder M9509B
- High performance and durability at less expense
- Powerful 850W motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Machined bevel gears provide longer service life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Slimmer barrel grip with easy gripping and handling
- Compact and lightweight for high production work with less fatigue
- Side grip is positioned at an increased angle for added comfort and control
- Side grip can be installed on either side of the tool for operator convenience
- Two action safety switch for preventing sudden accidental lock-on
- Lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes
- Double insulated
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.