Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
View cart “METAL POWER Cast Iron 100mm Bench Vice with Swivel Base (Blue)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Angle Grinder M9002B
- High performance and durability at less expense
- Powerful 1,050 W motor delivers 1,1000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Machined bevel gears provide longer service life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Compact and lightweight for high production work with less fatigue
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Side grip can be installed on either side of the tool for operator convenience
- Trigger switch with lock-on button for continuous operation (for tool with lock-on switch)
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Double insulated
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone