View cart “Tegotop Heavy Duty Welding Holder (Black)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Angle Grinder GA7061R
- Developed for heavy duty applications such as foundry grinding
- SJS 2 (Super Joint System 2) provides increased machine durability by absorbing vibration
- Motor more durable for heavy duty applications
- Design of anti layer short of armature
- Rigid, low-absorbent motor housing to reduce water absorption
- Adoption of spiral spring type brush holders yet with a compact body
- Compact design at only 450mm (17-3/4″) long
- Lightweight for high production work with less fatigue
- Switch cover and sponge prevent entering of metal particles to switch terminals to improve the protection against electric leakage
- Newly designed side handle provides more comfort and control
- Newly designed shaft lock enables to press the button from a slant angle
- Protection of serial No. label with a transparent portion of brush holder cover
- Powerful 2,200 W motor delivers 8,500 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up even if the tool is plugged to power source with the switch ON
- Soft start minimizes start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations, quieter gear noise and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Large trigger switch for easy operation. Lock lever for continuous use operation (For tool with Lock-on switch). Lock-off safety lever prevents accidental start up (For tool with Lock-off switch). Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement. Long brushes for longer service life. Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability. Double insulated for operator safety. Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust-collecting wheel cover
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.