View cart “Stanley 1320-Watt 125mm Tile Cutter (Yellow and Black)” has been added to your cart.
Makita Angle Grinder GA5010
- 1,050 W Motor and Labyrinth Construction
- Powerful 1,050 W motor delivers more output for increased performance
- Refined design for reduced operator fatigue
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90Â°
- Ergonomic soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- “Rat Tail” back handle for increased comfort
- No lock-on feature for more convenience
- Connectable to Makita vacuum cleaner with optional dust collecting wheel guard
- Side handle can be installed on either side of the tool
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more
- Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Rated 4.67 out of 5
6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase || C Care : 011-61300059 Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.