View cart “Xtra Power Gasoline Chain Saw 58 CC Displacement XPG-CS18” has been added to your cart.
Makita Angle Grinder 9558HN
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Reliable machined gears provide twice or more longer service life
- Powerful 840 W motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small diameter barrel and lightweight for added comfort
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source (country-specific)
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
- Side grip can be positioned on both sides for operator convenience
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- O rings for protection from grease-leakage
- Switch lever conveniently located for one hand operation
- Use of a woodruff key to assemble gear onto spindle allows for easier repairing of gear section
- Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust collecting wheel guard
- Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement. Double insulated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Sorry no more offers available
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.