Makita 2-Speed Drill DP4010
- High speed and high efficiency
- Powerful 720 W motor
- Aluminum gear housing provides high quality and toughness
- Extra-rigid cylindrical housing
- 2-speed gear selection with variable speed in each range for a wide range of applications
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip
- Built-in torque limiter helps prevent kickback
- Forward/Reverse switch for easy switching between operating modes
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Double insulated for operator safety
Provides more control and comfort while minimizing hand fatigue and pain. In addition to the current 1.1mm thickness blade. 1.7mm thick blade performs well in straight cutting and curve cutting to thick workpiece. Counterweight balancing system reduces vibration.
Powerful machine with 710W brush motor; the slim and lightweight design provides fatigue-free working; reducing risk of mistakes and injury; supplied with Depressed Centre Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench and Side Grip Disc diameter 100 millimetres (4 inch); no-load speed 11000 rpm.Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling. Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.