DeoDap Professional Glass Cutting Tools – Colorful Metal Handle Pencil Style Glass Cutter (Multicolor)
– INCLUDES 6 ALLOY STEEL CUTTING WHEELS: Smooth, Clean Cut Everytime!
– COMFORTABLE WOOD HANDLE: Ergonomtically crafted to Fit Perfectly in your hands without Fatiguing or Straining Your Hands
– INCREDIBLY STRONG: Works on Single and Double Strength Glass
– PERFECT FOR CUTTING GLASS: Including Cutting Mirrors, Windows, Glass Shelves, Stained Glass, and More!
1.Applied to cutting stained glass and other craft and household uses.
2.With antislip handle, for safety and comfortable grip
3.Glass cutting head is replaceable and can 360-degree rotate
4.Mini size,easy to carry around
HOW TO USE:
– To fill the cutter with oil (kerosene or other kind of oil), remove the cap on the end of the handle, use the bulb syringe (oil dropper) to extract oil then deposit them into the reservoir. Replace the cap.(Be careful not to lose any part as the oil cutter is made to a special structure)
– Loosen the cap at the top a little bit. Use the cutter after making sure that the oil is supplied to the roller (cutting wheel). (Turn the roller on a paper a little to see if the oil lines appear on the paper)
– Put the glass on a flat surface, wipe clean the glass where you want to cut with a clean cloth
– Place a ruler on the glass to be cut. Put the cutter against the ruler. Hold glass cutter firmly in one hand, with your other hand holding the glass. Maintain the same pressure through out the score. Don’t let up on the pressure until you have rolled the cutter. Oil will be emitted as you work
– When the line is scribed, gently tap the glass underneath the line (on the opposite side of the glass) with the handle of the cutting tool, and the glass will break along the line neatly.
Carbide alloy cutting wheel, high hardness and sharp cutting, more smooth cutting, can cut 5mm-15mm thickness glass, an ideal tool for stained glass, diamond and minerals cutting
This tool is used to make a shallow score in one of the surface of the glass that is to be broken to two pieces. The scoring makes a split in the surface of the glass which encourages glass to break on the score.
Designed for comfort, durability, and performance. This industrial grade glass cutter has a pencil design in order to ensure comfort and performance for the user.
Round metal knocking head, Used for knocking glass after cutting or put it under the scratches of glass and split the glass.
Application of carbide scribe pen: suit for making accurate fine lines on hardened materials like hardened steel, stainless steel, glass, etc.